We at Wooster Nazarene are so excited to host BLAST 2017. Plans are already well on their way and we are praying for every student to encounter Jesus during NCO DISTRICT BLAST. Nate Ward will be leading our worship times and Brad Tarleton is our speaker. Brad’s passion for Jesus and young people is contagious.
Here we have tried to give a brief description of the big details you may need to move forward. Please download the attachments for more details.
Schedule (as of March 9)
Please don’t hesitate to send us and email asking any questions. Chances are if you are not sure, then someone else may be wondering as well. LET’S GET READY FOR BLAST 2017!
WHAT IS IT?
Building Leaders and Sharing Talents is an event through which talents and leadership skills of youth are developed, encouraged, and used for Jesus Christ.
WHEN AND WHERE IS IT?
2017 NCO District BLAST is Friday and Saturday, March 17-18 at Wooster Nazarene, 3100 Oak Hill Road, Wooster Ohio 44691.
• Deadline for registration is Monday, Feb. 27, 2017.
• All registration is online:
- Go to http://www.mvnu.edu/blast/ to register.
- Go to left side menu: Online Registration Form > Church Registration > Choose NCO District and then your church. From there you will be able to add all participants and leaders attending BLAST.
• Technical problems in registering? Contact webmaster, John Walchle at MVNU (740-392-6868 ext.5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
$30 per participant and leader to be paid online when you register. Includes late night snack, breakfast and lunch for Saturday.
Hotel costs will vary depending on which hotel you make a reservation with. Hotel List
UPDATED 2017 BLAST Handbook
Email Pastor Andrew Heller at email@example.com or Pastor Jeremy Stasiowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please pray and use BLAST as an evangelical tool for your youth ministry. All are welcomed, all are loved and all are presented with the good news of Christ our Savior!
Pastor Andrew & Jeremy